Saturday 9 July 2011

Steamy scenes are no big deal: Sulagna Panigrahi

She has moved easily from the small to the big screen. And now she is making her dreams become reality in the world of movies…

Rubbishing rumours of her playing the bad girl in Murder 2, Sulagna Panigrahi, a name that burst into B-town out of nowhere and became part of the sudden wave of promotional rants and raves for the new film, Murder 2, talks about the fun and frolic she was part of on the
sets of the movie. And fun, according to this petite actress, is about crawling into a tunnel full of rats, running around in some remote location and many more such scary escapades. “I play a 16-year-old innocent girl who’s fighting for her life. Mohit Suri (the director of Murder 2) showed me this horrid tunnel where I was supposed to shoot a scene among rats and asked if I was scared of them. Of course I wasn’t, but the rats were so tiny and cute that by the end of the shot, the whole unit was concerned if they were hurt; no one was really bothered about me,” she laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment